View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 01:20 AM
Wunder
Regular 'Geeker

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Ok, I'm boggled. I'm not exactly a noob, and I've done a fair amount of searching and reading both here AND xda. Why do the chef's remove Voice Speed Dial, and more importantly, SMART DIALER???? Does everyone on No2's rom seriously not use a smart dialer? That's all I used to do, and now I'm trying to find replacements for these 2 items and they're nowhere to be found (at least as a CAB) Can somebody help me out here? I really loved pushing a button on my headset, speaking a name, and connecting a call. And I REALLY loved typing in the first couple letters of a contact and having it come up to call. HELP?!?

*EDIT* hehe...ermm...ahem. Well it figures that on my last ditch search attempt I found something from dcd. I'll let you all know if it works...

**EDIT** BINGO!!!!!!!! wow. Found exactly what I was looking for. Touch Clone Dialer (smart dialier): http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...art+dialer+cab , and search xda (or maybe here) for:Cyberon_Voice_Speed_Dial_v1.2___BT_Fix.cab

Did I help? The is down to the right

Last edited by Wunder; 03-27-2008 at 04:54 AM.