View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 12:37 AM
rhannahs19
Regular 'Geeker

rhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rhannahs19
Re: How to upgrade an xv6800 with the new Sprint ROM

blargh... okay so you all might make fun of me because it might seem like i have OCD but I just want my phone to be nice. okay, so i unlock my phone, then i update my phone with the new sprint rom... making sure to soft reset before custimization... la la la, i have tried flashing with 3.0.1 and 2.3.1 verizon dcd roms, to no avail. it still says sprint pcs next to the little phone icon on the today screen and in the dialer... i have also tried making my own rom in both the 3.0.1 kitchen and the 2.3.1 (?) kitchen. please somebody tell me what i am doing wrong and what i need to do to make it say verizon wireless!!! thank you all for your time in advance and thank you to the author who created this thread as it helped me much... im almost there!! thanks guys

also... when i go into today settings to fiddle with placement of things, it says VZW and not sprint... but on the actual screen it says SPRINT pcs and the data connection settings mention verizon wireles... we just need to figure out how to change the damn today screen and the dialer, thanks again guys

sorry.. one last thing... does anyone know where to find a listing of details about which each feature is dcds? specifically if there is one that gives a battery icon? thanks

Last edited by rhannahs19; 03-27-2008 at 12:44 AM.