View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 09:00 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Compatible/Uncompatible Applications - List them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elboricua View Post
I am having a problem installing PHM Registry editor. I have downloaded the file on my pc and extracted the zip. After doing so I transferred all the extracted files to my HTC Touch and ran the setup.exe file. I get an error that the application is not running. What am I doing wrong? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Welp, Make sure you downloaded the one for the ARM processor, and the EXE should ONLY install from the desktop/laptop. I myself downloaded the CAB install and run the file regedit.Rpr_ARM.CAB from my storage card.

This post has been thanked 1 times.