View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 04:15 PM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilmarac View Post
Is there an english version, I went into the settings and had to blink a few times because I could only read a word or two of the german.

Yes there is an english version. Try following the english links from www.ultimatelaunch.de or just go to handango and download it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfan2232 View Post
I have the trial version of Ultimate Launcher and it worked fine for 2 days. Now none of my plug ins work on my today screen. Just a blank screen. If I de-select UL on the today menu for homescreen plug-ins and do a soft reset the plug-ins work. Whats going on? Is it because its the trial version? I have already tried un-installing and re-installing.
This is probably not due to it being a trial version. As far I know the only thing the trail has is the nags. Try messing around with the settings such as the load tab on start up. Also in the today plugin settings there is a save memory setting to no load the plugin unless it is activated. You can try changing that as well.