View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 09:27 AM
bedoig
VIP Member

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint business data plans for the Mogul?

Wait a minute, are we saying that Sprint offers access to an exchange server? Is this just for business plans?

As to the original questions, I don't know if Sprint offers Exchange access for business customers, or what data package you need to be on to get it. You can always get a cheap data plan though, and then just purchase Exchange hosting from a large number of outside services. It might be cheaper than Sprint's plan.

As far as Navigation, again I don't know what is included on the business plans, but access to the GPS chip is unrestricted so you don't have to use Sprint's nav software. You could purchase other software like TomTom, Garmin, Copilot, etc. Or you could use free mapping programs like Live Search or Google Maps.

I can give some links later if you'd like helping finding any of the above programs/services.