rgv_warrior
PPCGeeks Regular

rgv_warrior is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by belvedere View Post
thanks for the reply boggsie. i didn't feel quite as hyped about the kitchen as some others, so i felt a little confused as to what i could possibly be missing. i'm very busy the next week or so with school, so maybe after then i can toil around and cook up my own kitchen.
Take your time and read what others have to say. That has been the best advice that I can give out. I built a new ROM tonight and semi-bricked my phone for awhile until I was able to boot from the card. If something like this happens, don't freak. Ask for help or read like mad. To me, the kitchen wields a lot of power for you but at the same time when the chefs build a ROM, they pretty much do most of the error checking. I consider myself a huge noobie when working with kitchens and I'm trying to pick up as much as I can from the senior members of the community.

Good luck.

It is the unsung that continue the fight with plenty of guts and very little glory. RGV_WARRIOR 2007

If someone helps you out, give them props by clicking the "thanks" icon.