View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 10:40 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma310106 View Post
So when i tried using the wm6 kitchen before i kept getting error 101, 105 and error 100... i was told to get a dif version of the boot loader and i did... now what... im using the newest kitchen and i get error 101 can some one help me?
Are you using the noid version? At the end of the bootloader reversion, did you flash a new radio?