Thread: White Spots
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 02:21 PM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: White Spots

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
Well Sprint are *** holes. Called to get my phone replaced for the white spots. I have had my phone since november so its out of sprints 30 day warranty. And well sprint said that I should contact HTC and they said because it is a Sprint branded phone they wont touch it. So back to sprint and they said I have to take it to the store. Well I have a Sprint store close to me and they told me I have to go to a corporate store. Closest corporate store to me is a hour and a half away. This really pisses me off! I should not have to travel 90miles to get a replacement for a phone that I did not damage and is a manufacturing error. With the price of gas up to 3.30 a gallon and I only get 18mpg it will end up costing me prolly $40 to get my phone replaced.

Anyone think theres a chance I will get some sort of compensation for this BS?
Call E-Care and tell them the situaion. I refuse to go into repair centers for the white spots as the techs are morons and cant do anything to fix them anyway. E-care should be able to get you a phone shipped out to a sprint location for you to make the swap. They have offered to send the swap directly to be but wanted me to pay for it and they would credit it back once my broken phone was returned.