gregpilot
PPCGeeks Regular

gregpilot is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
You need to look at what you're doing that's keeping it from entering standby. Is anyone experiencing this that's NOT using push technology?

As far as the evdo icon showing white arrows (active connection) and gray arrows (dormant), mine does not continuously remain white.

Ever since WM5, since I do not use an exchange server, I have configured AS with a random server IP so I could access the menu items to select schedule...manual on both peak and off peak times. I have not figured out if merely deleting the server entirely after changing the schedule to manual is making any difference. However my EVDO connection behaves like it should.
(WM 6.1) with the latest kitchen.

Is there any other way to disable active push?

However, I do notice AS will launch itself periodically in the background, when the phone is on, it shows as a running program in your favorite task manager. But it does not seem to be making any connections, tho. My question remains, is there a way to stop this from happening? It may still be waking up the phone and causing some of the battery issues ppl have?