View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 07:36 AM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsondm View Post
Hi folks (my 1st post, so I hope I don't mess up!):

I found a program called KaiserNotification, designed to program LED's on the Kaiser/Tilt. Because nueLED works on the Kaiser, I decided to try KaiserNotification on my Mogul.

It does seem to work, at least partially, on the Mogul. For example, I could set the phone service LED to blink green, amber or RED! Unlike the Mogul, the Kaiser seems to assign phone service and bluetooth to the same LED. So, when I programmed phone service "green" and bluetooth "red", I got flashing amber (green + red) -- not too useful.

The "About" screen mentions 2 web sites, one of which may have information on LED programming. I'll leave it to experts like no2chem to track that down and see if it's useful.

Here's a link to the program (use at your own risk!). I had to join the site (MoDaCo) before I could download.

KaiserNotification

Thanks, -- robinsondm
yeah, i know about that program, it does something with the notification queue and the "force led" ioctl...