Old 03-24-2008, 09:54 PM
rgv_warrior
PPCGeeks Regular

rgv_warrior is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Okay Folks,

today was a very humbling day. After I was able to get the new kitchen started I was extremely happy. Afterall, this is something that we've been wanting for awhile and now the awesome chefs have done it. So now that I have this almighty kitchen the task to build my favorite ROM came forth. I built 3 ROMs with each one having all of the tools that I would ever need.

To my surprise, I was pushing about 80 megs per ROM and after installing them, I would only 6 megs of program memory left. So I sit here at my laptop humbled and amazed.

Although the kitchen provided tremendous power on the front-end, it is what the chefs do on the back-end that is the real treasure.

So, to all you chefs that built the kitchen and continue to build entire ROMs, HATS OFF to you. You are doing an awesome job. One which is way above my head but hope to learn a mere tenth of what you do.

It is the unsung that continue the fight with plenty of guts and very little glory. RGV_WARRIOR 2007

If someone helps you out, give them props by clicking the "thanks" icon.