View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 12:53 AM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by macevedo View Post
I am having a weird problem. While using the Mogul the phone will randomely go into Stand-By and shut off the screen. I have to turn it back un, unlock it if a program like S2U is installed and continue with what I was doing.

I have not been able to reproduce it with any speceific steps. I have the 5058 version of the ROM. Anybody with the same problem?
My phone has been doing the same thing. It's very random, and not frequent enough to be a major issue, but yes, it could be running for only five seconds and suddenly the screen goes black and I have to turn it back on. Luckily I don't use S2U2 or anything of the sort, so it's not a huge inconvenience, but it's weird.