View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 05:11 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastersm View Post
I noticed on the latest BuildOS that there are a couple of carriers listed twice (Telecom NZ, etc. When I used Telecom NZ, not Telecomm NZ, customisations ran. Should I have let them run? Also which Telecom NZ should be used?
Sorry, I just noticed I misspelled the filename in an update. In c:\program files\ppckitchen.org\buildos, delete "buildos_config.txt" and rename "buildos config.txt" to "buildos_config.txt". That will take care of the multiple listings. You can also redo the update or wait for the next BuildOS update.

You should not let customizations run, unless you are using Tautoinstall.