View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 03:20 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvOreo View Post
Out of Drive Space? How could I be out of drive space? I had 9.5GB free space two weeks ago... Holy Crap, you're right!!! What ate all my disk space? Couldn't be the pron... that's all on my 6700!

That fixed it. I moved a couple old folders to the NAS drive and freed up a couple gigs and what do you know? This thing works like a charm.

Thanks, Guru!!!
Do you have a media center PC that records TV? That has been an issue for me. Had to delete some recorded prorams to free up space.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>