Thread: Sweet Clock
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 12:42 PM
volDeus
PPCGeeks Regular

volDeus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvolDeus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvolDeus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvolDeus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to volDeus Send a message via Skype™ to volDeus
Re: Sweet Clock

love the program ... found it on freewareppc a while back and i was about to start a thread to ask some questions about it but i guess ill ask here

im wanting to have something more like the anti-aliased digital font from the HTC Home plugin with the groovy softened edges ...

my question is where do you place your font file and what should it be named so that Pocket Digital Clock will use it to display the time ...

also im going to do some poking around but ill ask first ... does HTC Home use a ttf font? and if so where is it kept?

EDIT: well I found the custom font instructions for PDC but im still curious wether anyone knows if HTC Home uses ttf fonts and wether they can be ripped out or not ...

Last edited by volDeus; 03-23-2008 at 02:34 PM.