View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 12:11 PM
colonel
Retired Staff

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Originally Posted by iggy
Have you disabled advanced network functionality under Settings\system 'USB to PC'?
I'm in another country (Israel) using someone elses XP computer. I've blown one travel charger and have been charging my phone with my wife's laptop, but she's away for a few days and I'm now using a regular desktop. I can't get my Apache to charge, much less sync [I couldn't get it to sync with the laptop either, but I didn't really care, as long as it would charge] and I'm a little anxious. I went to connections and 'USB to PC' isn't there!
Also, every time the device sleeps, I get a warning that my battery is low and then critically low. When I go to check and turn the device on, battery levels are fine. Related? Fixable?

Any suggestions?
Were you sure to do a hard reset after flashing? I know it is an elementary step, but many people overlook it. Many of these random, unexplainable issues are usually caused by remnants left from not doing a hard reset.

Now, if you did make sure to do a hard reset, then you definitely have other issues. Activesync can be picky, but I have not had problems connecting. Does the PC see the phone at all? Are you using a USB hub or anything other than connecting directly from the phone to the computer?

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND