View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 04:51 AM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: 6.1 Battery Issue

Interesting find....for people with battery problems like I had....If you installed "Advanced Configuratuion" check that....Power settings in there, there was some power saving features that was "disabled", I enabled them and it really helped (going from 4 hours standby and about 45min talk time to 12 hours with 80% left, and talking on the phone for about a 1/2 hour through out the day).

I'll give it a real run in the next day or so but, so far, I am shocked in the difference, it's even better than 6.0 so far after adjusting this....but, this is only day 1 after the change.

Of course after I just spent $20 on 2 brand new extended life batteries....(waiting for them to come in)

Edit: after that change, I let the phone go with out charging it till it died. It lasted a little over 26 hours, in that time I spent about 2-3 hours on the phone, and used the internet for about a 1/2 hour to 45 min. This is with the standard battery, not the extened one (that came in today but, it's too big on the phone, only will use it if I need it)

Last edited by DavidinCT; 03-23-2008 at 01:28 AM. Reason: update