View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 04:12 AM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
hey n2c just wondering y the 5058 isnt listed on first page is it because you havent had time or are we looking forward to something else from your genius creations.

haven't had time

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
n2c! you're here to save the day?

for a minute i thought it was something i installed. or maybe the fact that i didnt take the battery out & hard reset like your original post said.

(I've only had to do that the first time i've ever installed your rom)
hmm, well, hard reset/battery seems to do the trick most of the time... other times flashing back to stock will fix it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
something else i noticed.

When i boot/reboot, during the logon sequence (windows mobile screen up) the bars will appear at the top and my windows flag will be in the middle of the screen and the signal status icon will appear way over to the right until it's all done loading, then the windows flag seems to not show up at all until i tap on the start menu

hmm... usb not plugged in?.... take sd card out?