View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 09:54 PM
bedoig
VIP Member
Threadstarter

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Face Contact - New Contact App w/ Today Plugin

Hey, glad to see you here too gabibbo! Personally I love the app. I've always liked photo dialers, but found most of them too limited in the number of contacts you could display. This one is almost perfect for me.

One thing I would like is the ability to automatically import contacts based on criteria like category (business, personal, etc), wether or not they have a photo, call frequency (if that is even doable). It is just kind of burdensome to have to import all your contacts into another program. Not too big of a deal though. Keep up the good work!

Edit: Actually what I think would be really cool would be the ability to have multiple rows/stacks of contacts based on category. One row has business contacts, one row has personal, etc. Maybe I'm just spoiled by UltimateLaunch though, I don't care how much screen space the plugin takes up It would definetly be cool to have the option of multiple rows though. Just my .02

Last edited by bedoig; 03-21-2008 at 09:56 PM.