View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 11:30 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Couple Of Crazy Questions..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo5k View Post
as far as the wireless goes.. I didn't know u needed a wireless card... I thought it was like those other phones that could do so...
why use as router... well I'm on the road more than I'm at home. some motels have wireless internet amd some don't. when I want to connect my laptop to the internet.. it would be nice to connect wireless to my phone because its me and my cousin.. two laptops no internet... ill look into that link in a min wen I get to a pc..I'm on the phone atm.
As far as which vista theme I was talking about... crap I forgot.... but I saw it towards the ending and it looked beautiful...
OK....I would suggest two things after reading this:

1-If all your looking for in a router is for the scenario you described, I think it would be easier and possibly even cheaper to just purchase a wireless laptop card for your laptop (starting at about $30 at Best Buy) rather than jumping through hoops to do it from your phone!!

2- When you find the Vista theme you like, either post a pic here, or direct us to where you saw it, I bet one of us will be able to tell you how to get it!!