View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 10:43 AM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Wee baby widdow tiny stylus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraygh View Post
I know this was brought up a while back. I was just wondering if anyone has since seen a better stylus (bigger) than the toothpick stock one yet. Every new PDA I get, the stylus gets smaller. Do they think our hands are getting smaller?

I was so frustrated with this one that I took it apart and cut back the locks holding the extended shaft from falling out. It got me another quarter inch in length.
Yay, now I'm a real man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimekilla View Post
the ones from seidio are good they give about 3/4 inch more length, it is a noticable differance in writing quality. it made my note pad usable and now i would not be able to live with out the note pad feature.
it also has the regular pen on the back end also good to have a pen handy all the time
they are pretty expensive but if you dont lose them to often they are worth it. after 5 months im only on #2 and that is only because i gave one to by cousin.

threw out the 3/4 inch remark without really measuring. I dont have the stock stylus at work so cant really say just how much longer it is

total length of the replaement one is 4 inches tip to tip
**insert daily erectile dysfunction joke here...**

Best... Member... Ever...