View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 09:06 AM
colonel
Retired Staff

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
Maybe he means autoinstalling onto the storage card what's not in the ROM. Since I don't have CECab Manager to edit where the cab installs, I use SKTools to install most of my programs not built into the ROM to the storage card. It's not an autoinstall but it's a little better than the manual method of having to open file explorer for each program and then install.
I assume you are speaking of Tautoinstall. I believe it will install you cabs to the SD if you have hardcoded the path within the cab. Try this and let me know. The trick with tauto and Autorun is that it is the fastest way to install cabs. Also, if you find a problem with this, you can also try to change the config.txt for tauto. If you need to try this, find me in either of the chat rooms.

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND