View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 05:48 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Sprint Discontinued Mogul

For what it is worth to you...

I have my Mogul through work and I am in charge of IT at my company. We currently have over 130 phones through Sprint and Nextel, so therefore we have a dedicated Regional Account Manager. In the past he has told me a number of things in confidence, all of which have been true so far. The most recent was an email that he forwarded me regarding the "everything" plan, which he sent me a little over a month ago.

I just talked to him and he confirmed that the Moguls are all being flashed with the latest Rom update prior to shipping, because the support department has been inundated with returns, due to people not following directions and bricking their phones. Apparently the retention department has also been slammed as well, by people who have bricked their phones and do not have insurance.

He told me that he has heard from the management in the support department that the turnaround time for back orders should be 1-2 weeks from the order date, give or take. Here's hoping for all your sake that it is give and not take.