View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 02:14 PM
cmylxgo
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: Microsoft Windows Mobile Ringtone Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearls View Post
I downloaded these and installed and when i went to the ringtones they were al there but when i tried to set as tone it told me on each one that they were invalid???
WinZip did something to the cab file. I tested the old link and it was bad...tested the cab I used pre-zipping and it worked. Re-Zipped...un-zipped...reloaded...and it was still corrupted.

Anyways...I posted a new link in the first post with .rar extension. I downloaded and installed on my phone. The ringtones that did not work before are now working.

Here is the new link...Sorry guys

http://rapidshare.com/files/10077069...gtone.Pack.rar