View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 10:41 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansky View Post
Dear Guru,

sorry, i just wondering why now i cant logon to buildos after upgrading to the current version as i am sure i had set the proxy pass quite well, like it used to in earlier version of buildos. it now always said " 'Internal Error' Login Failed for 'Vansky'. The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required. " But if i cant acces them, why it can run the updater checks.

What should i do? Thanks for advice.
I have reset your account, but based on error I'd guess you didn't config your proxy authentication correctly.