bluejee
N00b

bluejee is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: insurance question

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardriver View Post
i was too lazy to read though all the posts but im sure someone is right. this is what happened to me multiple times. keep in mind this is with a 700wx. 6700 and mogul. i have gone in for "repair" as the reasons for coming in where things there were able to fix in house at the store which means i ended up with the same phone that i brought in as long as they could fix what was broken.IE, cracked screen non functioning keyboard etc...also if they ****ed up the repair which has happened to me as well they replace with a new/referb that is avail in house. if the phone is non repairable in house without even attempting to repair they will send you to the insurance route.
i have to disagree my phone was non repairable in house. they just gave me a brand new phone. if it is non repairable because of normal wear and tear or a malfunction to my understanding they will replace your phone(for free with insurance) if they can't fix it. if you drop it, break it, water damage it, lose it, etc... all your fault you will have to pay 50$ for a replacement.