View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 12:56 PM
helmi_c
Retired Staff

helmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Buy Helmi_c a 6700?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
a member got 3.5 working here sure a working version for everyone will be posted soon. u know u would have to ship overseas....but hey if yall want to feel free to do as you please.
~Mike
yes... ship overseas..lol...

btw mike, everyone without do nothing with the AKU3.3 kitchen should be able to use AKU3.5 OS & LOC without doin anything, just replace AKU3.3 OS & LOC with the AKU3.5 one createos and then createrom, there u'll hv a bootable Apache AKU3.5 device...

The real problem with porting new OS or other OS to other device is make the OS bootable to that device first... well I've successfully made the device to boot with AKU3.5 (my kitchen) so the hard thing is finish...now we only need to find what OEM or Drivers that didnt compatible with AKU3.5, I'm having problem becouse I dont hv the device, thats why I've chalange user on the other thread to use AKU3.5...

for starting, u might check my next post..