View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 11:53 PM
zfactor
PPCGeeks Regular

zfactor is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

hello all im new here. i have some questions as ive been out of the phone modding business for a while. i was a part of the e398 family at howard and was writing stuff for people back then.. got the quad band working on it etc...

i have very good knowledge of what im doing as far as flashing etc...

what i dont know is what options to pick when using the build os program.

my wife just picked up a 6700 off ebay as her first ppc phone and wants it updated.. i have everything ready to go but what she wants is basically the apps that come on the phone stock and maybe a few others that would make her life nicer. since ive been away for a long time im not sure of all these apps to choose from.

can someone direct me to what i need with the 6.1 rom and is here somewhere i can see all the things like the keyboard skins before loading them one by one then reflashing???

she really wants the phone pretty much stock to start with with anything that comes HIGHLY RECC.. but not all the apps like touchflo etc...

i just recieved my new mogul and touch as well so ill be working on these next. hope someone can point me in the right direction. lol this is a lot different then what i was used to using. thanks again