View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 11:20 PM
colonel
Retired Staff

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher2011 View Post
So i used the WM6 kitchen and that was pretty self explandatory, but when got the new 6.1 the only options on the main portion of the screen was like additional ringtones themes and sounds. It also gave me a bunch of little noticifications things about something, do you guys get the same thing?
Sounds like you have an error somewhere with the install. There will be an update tonight sometime. Make sure you download everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoofus View Post
How do apply patches to this kitchen? In the previous kitchen, I could create a directory called Patches in BuildOS.
Yes, Patches should still work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp1018 View Post
HElP! I'm somewhat of a newb and im trying to update my rom to 6.1 which is already a difficult task thanks to vista and i keep getting this error message during the buildos status:Kitchens/Apache_Helmi_WM6.1.rar file create error. What do i do??
Edit: Oops, this is a problem of not running as Admin. The new update should fix this.

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND

Last edited by colonel; 03-18-2008 at 11:44 PM.