View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 03:27 PM
eh-ef-kay
N00b

eh-ef-kay is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

i got something to post just because i am sure its not me my phone locks out of nowhere with this kitchen i've tried reinstalling it starts to lag bad and will lock often while doing nothing it just locks up i plug it in to charge go to turn it on. light comes on but its locked. ca't move anything have to reset it been doing this a lot does it on IE too not sure if anyone else has these issues but like i said i tried reinstalling. i understand a bit of lag but not a total lock up. and often i gotta reset it 2-3 times and if i don't click the start menu soon as it comes up it will lock up. its quite annoying i'm thinking maybe something to do with the spb menu

anyways i just moved and not unpacked my usb cable so i can't retry without the spb stuff but it would be note wrothy that it runs when u start the phone so its posibule. anywho if anyone has any ideas or a fix let me know if not i may need to puit the phone on another rom because i can't have it locking up every hour or so its kinda anoying LOL