View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 11:05 AM
Success100
VIP Member

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: insurance question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjsrik View Post
if you let sprint replace the phone NOT through the insurance, you WILL get a refurbished phone, it's their preogative to do this, and they will blatantly tell you so.

so, what you will be getting is instead of a new phone, you will get a refurbished phone. the $50 is worth it to get a new phone.
i totally disagree-

so your telling me if your buy a new bmw and your engine quits while its still in warranty, your gonna pay for a new one? My point exactly-

if u do get a refurb so what!! they are just as good as a new one, cosmetically and structurally. I will take a refurb that looks and acts brand new over paying 50 bucks for something thats malfunctioning at no fault of mine. You have to remember that when these places refurb the phones, they have to be quality inspected and such b4 they send them back out. You wont be able to tell the difference b/t a new and refurb.

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!