View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 10:46 AM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Really love this app. I am trying to make shortcuts for folders in one of my tabs and it was easy enough to create them and add them but when I choose one of them I get this error message.

"The file "office Moble" cannot be opened. Either it
is not signed with a trusted cerificate, or one of its
components cannot be found. if the problem peersists,
try reinstalling or restoring this file"

Is there a fix for this or another way to make a shortcut for folders in UL? btw when I use the links I created in the regular start menu they work fine.
If you are trying to create a link to a folder you cannot link directly to that folder or even a .lnk built for that folder. Instead you have to create them the same way as you do hyperlinks for URLs which is select the program for which you want to open the folder in (for me either fxplore.exe for file explorer or Explorer.exe for resco file explorer) and then in the parameters field put the path you wish to have open up (i.e. /windows/Start Menu/Programs/Games)
This post has been thanked 1 times.