View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 10:56 PM
rjfranken
N00b

rjfranken is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
searching for "OS type" in environment

"The use of 'ver' in the kitchen environment".
I gave the 6800 back. 'buttons are all wrong; to use it's like (HHGTtG) having to use 3 hands to set it (not to mention I always press 3 buttons when I am trying to press one. Also when retrieving it I never knew if it was front, back or the combinatin of an upsidedown of those. THE 6700(!) needs the 6800 screen and camera with the 6700 Macro lens to make it perfect as well as keeping the option to use WiFi with the phone off.

I work installing wireless 802.11 in Hospitals and I need the phone off to use and test the VOIP network (as do the personal working there).
HELP!
When searching I cannot find out what "OS type" means as well as things like 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, 2.4, 2.2, 2.5 means when searching in the new kitchen environment---"OS" is to short a term to search for; like using these words- '"IS" always "ON"'. This is a pet peave. Doing a search in the thread or advanced search options is limited to this too.

So please someone tell me-it's not in the help file I can find in the 40 pages, what (is) VER? Do I want to use it? I feel like a noobe after a while-must be! also "Temp file will be overwritten" seen twice when building rom; ?answer? yes,no? can't find this either... Thanks Bob

Last edited by rjfranken; 03-17-2008 at 11:00 PM.