View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 08:32 PM
esqueue
Halfway to VIP Status

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
I have an akward problem that I just noticed. I restored my contact list but it still appears blank when I click contact. Oddly enough, if someone calls I see their name and if I click history, I all my restored contacts who on there are correct.

I can't add to the existing hidden list. Is this a problem due to the fact that smart dialer isn't installed? Anyone know of a fix for this? I really need to restore my contacts.

I am using pim backup and the file isn't corrupt as it restores on 5049 perfectly.
The oddest thing happened. I finally sat down to fix the issue and notice that it fixed itself. No reset, no reload, nothing. Very odd but good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerp View Post
really?!?!?!?...i've read a couple of posts saying they were having some sort of missing codec type error....if this is not a common bug, i'm flashing this tonight....anyone else wanna test for me?
I just tested it and I am getting the error "The source filter for this file could not be loaded." I'd say the majority have this issue and kaos probably have something installed that causes the video to function correctly.

Last edited by esqueue; 03-17-2008 at 08:38 PM.