View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 12:02 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Avoid this seller on Ebay.

After they offered to replace their inferior product that is generic junk they opened a case with Ebay to block that return.
Ebay has blocked anyone leaving negative feedback for this seller.

New message from:*rockatee*[http://p](1,967[http://pics])

Hi David,*

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience. Please read below for instructions on starting a return.*

To return the item you will need to start a return request.*

Starting from your purchase history page, next the order>Click More Actions>Return this item>Select Return Reason>Input return description>Click Start return*

This will open a return request and our personnel who handles returns will be able to communicate you and can help you generate a RMA code so you can return the item.*

If you need assistance please reply back to this message and we'll do our best to help.*

Again, apologies about the inconvenience.*

Pattie*

XS[[22475181][MRSG0BI1QL43Z]]

Your previous message

This screen protector once applied was broken. Zero instructions and a horrible adhesive. I have replaced many parts on phones and this was the worst. After installing nothing shows on the screen at all. The device was working perfect other than a cracked screen. What do you suggest about fixing it? Nothing i can do about a cracked screen. It applied fine but cracked after snapping the device back together. It needs more instructions. I wanted to contact you before leaving a negative feedback and rating.
Thank you.

Black Glass Touch Screen Replacement Digitizer Part LG G2 D800/D801/VS980/LS980