View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 11:33 AM
Perasite
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FTP now anonymous, no password needed

Testing of the new system seems to have gone well. Thank you to those that have tested it.

From now on, you will have anonymous access to the FTP via a standard FTP client to do uploads and downloads (same as the last week or so.) The process for deletes and folder creation has just become easier, though.

If you would like to delete a file or create a folder on the FTP, please send me a PM and I will create an account for you (if you wish, you can include your desired password so that I give you one you like.) I will then send you your login information and instructions on how to delete items or create folders. I hope that everyone likes this, and our FTP has no further problems.

Please note, that under this system, all deletes are logged and can be traced back to the person that deleted the item(s) so if any user were to trash the FTP again, we can lock them out of their ability to repeat the problem.

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)