View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 06:28 PM
veedubguru
Halfway to VIP Status

veedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to veedubguru
Need to revert back to 3.17.651.4. PLEASE HELP

I won't go into a long drawn out story, but I'm dealing with Sprint on this phone and I've made like 5 trips in there in the last 2 weeks and they replaced my device. Problem is, I think the one they gave me has a problem and needs to go back.

I installed 4.13.651.4 (the one that HTC released, so stock and locked).

After installing and setting up, I paired my Bluetooth. It was tricky this time and never was before. Ended up having to unpair and repair every time I wanted to use the stupid thing. After about the 5th time it stopped recognizing ALL Bluetooth devices. Bluetooth turns on, but won't discover ANY device I try and pair to it. Reflashed, hard reset, tried before app installs, just everything. No luck.

Need to try and get 3.17.651.4 back on it because it has to go back.

If this can be done and someone can drop a link to the instructions I would greatly appreciate it. I've searched, and searched and searched and I'm coming up empty.

Maybe it can't be done...