Thread: Anyone alive?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 02:10 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone alive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
For the first time ever, I called to get my msl and they were like, we can't give it to you for whatever reason. I told them I had been getting it for years, had just in fact gotten it but forgot to write it down. She spouted something about not being able to give it to me while I'm on contract. I lol on myself and told her I haven't had a contract in probable 6 years now....she was like oh I meant I can't give it to you because of my policy blah blah blah. The woman still wouldn't give it to me. I hung up and called right back, that person gave it right to me....lol a few minutes later the first woman's supervisor called me and asked what I needed it for. I told her that was none of her buisness. she said the msl was sprint property I proceeded to tell her I owned my phone out right and told her of my profession. Told her about the digital media lawsuit that says I don't need sprints permission to access my phone anymore. Not only that but the very next person I spoke with gave it to me..... I lol ' again....she didn't like that very much.
Grab the msl reader app.
If you can't find it let me know.