View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 09:58 PM
Tinkerbell
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SHOULD I HARD RESET?

Quote:
thank you for you suggestion. my only concern is protection for the phone. i have an otterbox on there now. do you have anything that will work with this i do drop my phone sometimes and im nervous about the screen. just wondering what you do. thanks again
jeff
I understand where you are coming from. Well, the zerolemon does come with a protective case. It is not as protective as the otterbox, but I have dropped this thing more times than I care to admit, and so far it has not sustained a scratch.

http://cdn.androidpolice.com/wp-cont...L._SL1500_.jpg