View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 08:10 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM & Kitchen★Final Update★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler218 View Post
Thanks for your response. I am a bit confused, can you please tell me the difference between HTC COOKIE & HTC SENSE please.
I tried google but no luck. :-/
Your help is highly appreciated.
Co0kie's Home Tab is a modification of HTC Sense. Co0kie's Home Tab, or CHT for short, is not made by HTC, it was developed by Co0kieMonster. Here is the thread at XDA : [Manila][12-Nov-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 - Final Released - xda-developers. It is basically a re-design of HTC's Sense home screen. Without CHT, most of the functionality you probably love about the Home screen would be lost.

CHT editor is another developer's addition to CHT. Here's a link to that thread: [APP][12-Nov-2010] CHTEditor v2.0.0.0 - Final Released - xda-developers It is through CHT editor that you can change the many available settings in CHT.

Read at least the first few posts of both of those threads and you will understand much more about how they work and what they offer. Also, both applications are un-installable, so if you want to see what Sense would be without CHT, you can un-install them. If you do that and then want to re-install them, you can find them in \MyDevice\Cabs using File Explorer. Also, if you didn't read the 1st post of this thread in detail, you should. Many questions you have may also be answered that way.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-18-2013 at 08:13 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.