chaosxj349
PPCGeeks Regular

chaosxj349 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SMS-Chat by Vito Technologies Threaded SMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
Im Just Curious To Know If Anyone Has Had Problems With This On The New Official Sprint Rom...ive Had This App For Around 2 Months Now And Never Had A Problem On The 2.17 Rom...now With The New Rom Im Having All Kinds Of Issues...messages Not Going Thru To The Other Person...it Not Giving Me A Sound When I Recieve One...the Message Not Popping On The Screen, So I Go Hours Without Seeing The Message, And Dont Kno It Till I Go Into The Program To Send One...i Also Keep Getting This Error Message Popping Up And Asking Me If I Wanna Report The Problem To Microsoft...AND I SAW CHAOSX POSTS...BUT I NEVER HAD THE ISSUE TILL THE NEW ROM...AND IM RUNNING ALL THE SAME PROGRAMS..
It appears to be a sprint problem as seen in this post (that came out today). Other than that, the only culprit could be the new rom. Check your default messaging app and see how many SMS chat folders you have, and which ones the messages are going to.

After reading some of the last posts on the New Sprint Rom forum, it appears that other people are having the same problem with getting late text messages and voicemails, so all fingers are pointing to the ROM as being the main problem.

HTC TYTN II
KAISER - WM6
S2U2 0.3
FLASH LITE 2.1
FREESTYL 0.1.1.1
TOUCH FLO CUBE
POCKETSNES

Last edited by chaosxj349; 03-16-2008 at 10:51 AM. Reason: New Information Found