View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 09:33 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6 Clean, NJV I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pozer69 View Post
I have to agree...I was thinking about upgrading to 6.1 but then I would loose all of these great programs that came with Rob's 6.0. To me its just not worth it.
No. All of those "great programs" are in the 6.0 and 6.1 kitchens, along with a lot more. In fact, trying to decide which programs to include and which to exclude is the hardest thing about the kitchen, as there isn't room for all of them in a ROM.

You might try asking Rob to make a 6.1 ROM kit for the kitchen - then you could easily build 6.0 or 6.1 flavors.