View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 08:29 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM & Kitchen★Final Update★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense20

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahelite-rcell View Post
sorry for double posting i already post this in xda site so i post it here for more information of other readers that don't know how to do .

first of all im new in this changing rom so sorry for being noob sharkie..Im using

sprint touch pro2 ( sim unlocked )

here's my questions

1.what is the consequense of not using task29 in to your rOM what error?..

2. if I dont use task29.cab and run your ROM ..can i go back to my old rom or

and what method should i do just to go back in my old ROM

3. If i dont want to boot in sd card where can i put it "in main memory of my htc" or in my computer

i get little confused about this bro.

4. can i use 6.5x rom even if my cp is not 6.5x just like u said if the start menu is

on top thats 6.5 If your start menu button is on the bottom then you're running 6.5.X.

5. and the last can i use this method in your ROM " how to flash from sd card" from ppcgeeks "put two files on ur sd card
enterbootloader and the rhodimg file of u choosing!!
works for sd and sdhc" without using computer..

THANKS IN ADVANCE BRO. I HOPE U CAN REPLY ON MY QUESTIONS HERE IN XDA OR PPCGEEKS..
Hey, sorry for not responding sooner. I've been on vacation the last couple of days. So to answer your questions...

1. If you don't task29 you may experience odd issues that are actually problems caused by left over stuff from a previous rom installation. Task29 wipes the phone so that you are installing on a clean slate.

2. Task29 is not a cab, it's an RUU. You can flash back to another ROM the way that you normally would, via that ROM's RUU.

3. You can run the SharkieROM RUU from wherever you downloaded it to on your PC.

4. Yes, you can flash whichever ROM you want, 6.5 or 6.5.X, it doesn't matter. If you flash one and want to try out the other, you can do that too.

5. I honestly can't remember how to flash from an sdcard. I'll look that up when I get home at some point and post back, if you haven't found it yet.

It's nice to see that this ROM is still being put to good use. Thanks for trying it out and let me know how everything goes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.