View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 11:16 AM
captond
Lurker

captond is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
device advice 2

So i suppose this is the proper forum for my post on device advice. I previously posted this in introductions last week and haven't received a reply as of yet.

Hello fellow geeks. I've been off the grid for quite some time. Actually I was incarcerated for 26 months on some B.S. and need to catch back up on the tech. My last phone was a HTC Diamond, which i modded, thanks to all you, and my wife lost it while I was locked up. SO.... I need a new phone. Everything is [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Android[/COLOR][/COLOR] these days, but I've always been partial to windows mobile( I've been using WM since before they advertised smart phones and pocket pc's). I love to mod my phone and make it mine, i love how you can take a WM phone up to a person with a Android, [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Droid[/COLOR][/COLOR], or even I phone and make it do what there's can do but better. So maybe I'm biased. Please help me. I need a [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]new [COLOR=blue !important]device[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR], one that is powerful, fast, and set apart from all the rest.

Thank You,
Captond