View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Tinkerbell
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Qwest specific everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by andwow View Post

Do you have a ROM for a bootloader 1.02?
I though I did have one posted... humm. Let me check my HD and get back to you on that one.
Quote:
I know someone requested it from you a long time ago, and ones have been up here from others, but from what I gather-- your's are widely loved.
Awe, that is sweet of you to say.

Quote:
Also, what are some of the most important apps (besides what's in the ROM) that you can think of for the ppc6700?
If you can load one of my Rom's, there is a bunch of stuff you can check out. Honestly, I use the Office apps the most. Also, I have a SPB time that is useful.
Quote:
I'll bet I get a lot more functionality with WM6.1 or 6.5.

Do you know of a VOIP app like skype that works with this?
I don't, but please let us know when you find one.

Quote:
Thank you so much.

P.S. Are you really a female? I'm glad you are into stuff like this if you are...
You are welcome. And yes, 100%. Wouldn't that be a little silly to have a name like Tinkerbell if I was not? lol