View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 01:13 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
JB update homescreen folder issues

I'm hoping someone here can help me with a little problem I'm having with my folders on the home screen. I've searched and can only find one mention of someone else having this issue. Are we the only ones??? Can't be!

I uploaded a pic to try an relay what's going on with my screen more accurately. Basically, after a reboot the folders on the home screen no longer function properly. If you tap on them nothing happens. As illustrated in the pic, if you tap an empty space anywhere above that folder in the same column on the screen, that folder will open up and you can access all apps and remove/add apps. This applies to folders on my homescreen and folders on the Sense dock. If I do some cache clearing and force stopping of HTC Sense, then the folders in the dock work normally again, but not the ones above on the home screen. If I long press the dock folders till the edit/remove screen pops up then they no longer work properly again. If I create new folders, they work perfectly... until I reboot, then the same thing happens to the new folder/s as well.

I've tried hard resetting and installing no apps and the same things happen after I reboot.

Phone info.
HTC EVO 4G LTE - Stock 3.16.651.3 rooted+s-off
Android 4.1.1
Sense 4+
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JB_folder_issue.jpg (435.4 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 03-11-2013 at 03:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.