Old 02-04-2013, 01:40 PM
Touche'
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Touche' is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Touche'
Re: Anyone know what Sprint may replace my Evo 3D with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by re_mogul View Post
My EVO 3D was acting really screwy too. Sprint replaced it with another EVO 3D the second week of January. The replacement phone had call quality issues. They then replaced EVO 3D with the EVO 4G LTE. I've had the 4g LTE for about 2 weeks now. I was talking to the tech when he ordered the 4g LTE as a replacement for my phone and he was surprised it was listed as a replacement for the EVO 3D, he said it had just been added to the list of phones they could issue as a replacement for the EVO 3D. I dealt with Sprint at one of their repair centers.

Hope this helps.
Nice! I didn't want one of those, but at this point, I don't even care anymore. I'll take anything...even an OG Evo. This thing is useless now. I put a synergy rom rls 1 on it, and it's been awful since day one, but I haven't been able to flash to anything else. I'm sure I messed up the the whole thing in the beginning when I rooted it... Either way, now I can't seem to get ANY other Rom, and I just want ICS. I've had a lot of people say do this, and that...and when it doesn't work, they can't understand why. Even a guy over at XDA couldn't figure out what was going on with this thing.

I've given people all the info on my rom, kernel, etc... People have told me about GooManager, and that doesn't work anymore, either.

Oh, well... I doubt it will matter soon. Looks like there's a good chance i'll be working at Sprint soon.