View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:01 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM & Kitchen★Final Update★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense20

I thought this was a great idea! Just sharing the love...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXXXXXXX
Hello Sharkie
I'm trying out your ROM for the Touchpro2 (6.5 SharkieROM Generic v5.1), Thank you for the hard work you put into creating this ROM.

My question is this, I know there are two different "Contact" pages, the one you get when you press the "Contact" button on the lower left "Home Tab"... and the one you get when you goto the "People Tab" and press "All People" button.

Is ther a way to make the "Contact" button goto the other Contact page that you get when you click the "All People" button on the "Peoples Tab"?

Thanks for any help with this,
XXXXXXXXX
Hey so I got it! I'd forgotten that most packages for wm sense are referred to as manila and not sense like android. A quick search using manila instead of sense did the trick.

I'm assuming you know how to edit the registry, if not let me know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanu1978shka14 View Post
Try this with a registry editor (i.e. PHM Regedit)

Navigate to

HKLM/Software/HTC/Manila

Check For & Change (Type exactly as it is)
HomeLSKPath = !"\Windows\manila.exe" --switchtopage Manila://people\browserlayer\?.page

Edit the Label

HomeLSKText = Contacts (Text Can be anything you like - Mine says 'Contacts' but if you want you can label it as 'All People')

EDIT: Special thank to Tboy2000 for including this in his thread even I never noticed and a special thank to morpheus1982 for pointing .
I tried typing that in exactly as it is and it worked. I wish I would have thought of this a long time ago. I would have much preferred that over wm contacts.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 01-27-2013 at 04:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.