View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 06:58 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Simple Guide 2012 Android on SD card! FLASH 11, 4 Steps, TP2 DL lnks (FRX07.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ease-e View Post
great stuff. i watched a few vidz n checked a few dozen sites. what i found is this

-get your sd card and connect to computer
-go here
XDAndroid
-download files:
..... GBX0C_Full_Bundle_2012.04.24.zip
..... FRX07.1_Full_Bundle_20110901.zip
-unzip and put GBX onto the card
-unzip FRX, enter STARTUPS, choose your device folder, choose your device, you should see STARTUP.TXT
- COPY the STARTUP.TXT (don't douple click and open, just the icon that says 'startup.txt).
- PASTE the STARTUP.TXT into the GBX folder (you should see 'androidapps/conf/startups/haret.exe/ *you will see it say PLACE STARTUP.TXT HERE* it will actually say that)
-put your sd card into your phone
-select the sd card from the file explorer'
-select HaRET.EXE

this is going to take a while so feel free to watch a tv episode.
IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK WITH COMPLETE EFFICIENCY RIGHT NOW, stuff will work just not everything how it should. i did mine at night, in the morning things were working A LOT better.
Why are you mixing FRX and GBX? There's absolutely no reason to take ANYTHING from FRX. In fact, it's probably best to ensure you have NOTHING from FRX, as that is old and outdated. The newest kernels will NOT work with certain components from FRX (specifically the startup.txt and HaRET.exe)