View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 06:00 PM
abel_1one
Lurker

abel_1one is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Will you get a Windows Phone 8?

I am back to windows after a couple of years with android, I decided to experience the many improvements of windows Rt. Just got the Asus vivo tab RT tf 600 and it's not that bad. The only thing that sucks is that there is no support for this device. As if it were an ugly step child everyone through in the basement.

Any who, windows finally caught up with a sleek, fast, vibrant device the only issue is that the market , currently, is very limited, and that there is no cases or forums for this device.

After watching the surface presentation, knowing that it has ms office I decided to own one since I am still attending school. The device is beautiful and prompt but their apps need a lot of improvement.

Bing...how I hate bing, wish it came with Google maps and search, YouTube, currently those apps don't exist. The apps right currently available in shop are not high quality ones they are pretty cheap , my best guess is that windows is creating cheap useless app to say the have this many number apps on shop, but not to much.

Does anyone know how to petition for a new forum for the Asus vivo tab tf 600‽